Studying MBBS is such a huge dream for a lot of students and their parents. Doctors are the most respected profession in the whole world. From neighbours, relatives to strangers everyone looks at a doctor with respect and awe.
If a son or daughter in a family becomes a doctor, the entire family gets respect from the society. Because doctors save lives and help people when they are in pain. It is still one of the best professions in the world.
But becoming a doctor is not very easy. Especially in a country like India where the competition is really high it’s really difficult to become a doctor. Unless you have Rs 75 lakhs to 1 crore to spend. India has only 80000 medical seats but every year 15 lakh students compete for the seats by writing NEET exam.
That’s why most Indian students choose to study MBBS abroad in countries like US, UK, Philippines, Russia, China, etc. Indian students & parents overwhelmingly prefer Philippines to study MBBS because of various reasons. Studying MBBS in Philippines is a wonderful opportunity for students who are willing to work hard during their MBBS course. So it is alright if you don’t score 200 out of 200 in your 12th standard or if your NEET score is less. All you need is the commitment to study hard during your MBBS in Philippines, you can easily become a really good doctor.
MBBS in Philippines is undeniably the ideal destination to study MBBS abroad for Indian students because of the important factors such as:
- Truly world-class medical education based on American syllabus.
- Quality of infrastructure and incorporation of hi-tech, new age learning tools.
- Support in living conditions like providing veg and non veg Indian food, separate hostels for boys and girls, etc.
- High pass percentage in MCI screening test after finishing the MBBS degree.
- Medical Council of India and WHO recognition of the MBBS degrees.
- Job opportunities worldwide with high salary package and ease of higher education opportunities.